Are you interested in studying contemporary policy and governance challenges in two major world regions, the European Union and East Asia?
Are you interested in in-depth knowledge about the European Union’s and East Asian institutions, key policy fields and their role in global governance?
Do you want to deal with real-life political problems through decision-making simulations and policy-oriented case studies?
Do you have a bachelor’s degree in political science (major/minor) or from other social sciences BA programs including political science modules?
Then you should choose this Master!
Five reasons to choose this Master
- You will be offered a high quality two-year full-time program which provides you with excellent career opportunities.
- You will enjoy a stimulating learning environment in small groups.
- Our mentoring program: A faculty member will to be your personal mentor guiding you through your studies and providing you with comprehensive support.
- There are no tuition fees at Trier University
- You want to live in a lively city with historic flair, high recreational value and attractive surroundings.
Overview of the master’s program